Wednesday, October 24, 2007

No child-Le ready to marry Dawn


Banner: Le-child yearning for family life

The large and small, are all busy music-fashion show of children, known as the Chief supermodel, but she said: "I did not take the initiative to do modeling to choose." The original Gaile childhood like small animals, even the snake also like, is doing volunteer veterinarians. "Actually, I do not like to be filmed on TV camera, I still have stage fright." Efforts are also under way to do that is four or five years, only then can be like work.

Gaile five-year-old has started to fall in love with painting and later studied ceramics, now in the Academy Reading art classes, has just entered the second year. "I am excited, as long as I can successfully completed three-year courses, on the walls of my home, I would hang up the certificates." Right excited, dream is to complete the course, then opened a restaurant. "Is not specified in the West or vegetable dishes or a glass called greenhouse Green House restaurant, there are flowers and trees, and even red crane, a five."

Much to be done

And life, she yearned for in the morning six or seven, wearing ipod trip from the Mid-Levels on the Peak and back to the United States vacation home, buy food cooking, "there is no one I care about is not a modeling agency." Life plans do not include marriage and have children. "I have not yet ready. Not particularly look forward to marriage, I think there are a lot of things I want to do. If we have children, the best I have to be a mother, and focus all their time spent on the children who are. "

No comments: